Bird B Gone Bat Netting is a 3/8" U.V. protected polyethylene mesh used to block bats from getting into eaves, attics, garages, and more. Our Bat Net is virtually invisible when installed, is available in different sizes and carries an industry leading 10 year guarantee. This 3/8" bat net covers an area of 100 square feet.
Bat Netting can be installed in the same way Heavy Duty Bird Net is installed, using the same hardware.
- 3/8” Knotted Black Mesh
- Virtually invisible!
- Available in 10’x10’, 25’x25’, 50’x50’, and 50'x100' sizes
- U.V. Protected Polyethylene Mesh!
- Available in different sizes to cover all of your bat exclusion needs
- Super Strong, U.V. Resistant Mono Filament.
Bat Netting from Bird-B-Gone carries an industry leading 10-year guarantee!
Where to Use:
- Any place you would like to prevent bats from entering
Bat Netting is installed similarly to bird netting. We recommend that a perimeter cable is set up in the area to be netted off. The net is then secured to this cable, ensuring that it is pulled taught around all edges. This guarantees that bats will not be able to squeeze in any openings around the edges. Click the link above for the complete installation instructions.