Southern California Radio Host Calls for Much Needed Bird Control Action
Accumulated bird dropping have created quite the stink at La Jolla Cove, giving local San Diego residents something to complain about. Merchants say the smell from the accumulated bird droppings have been driving away business and sickening patrons. Recently, the New York Times reported on the incident, bringing the problem into the national light, generating embarrassing publicity or the scenic spot.
This problem can be easily fixed with the following bird deterrents from Bird-B-Gone:
- A “live" bird trap that captures pest birds for later release or relocation
Bird Chase Super Sonic
- Spikes used to humanely prevent birds from landing on unwanted surfaces
- A U.V. stabilized polyethylene mesh that keeps birds from entering unwanted areas, especially where people eat.
Bird Jolt Flat Track
- Electric track system that produces a mild electrical shock when birds land on its surface, conditioning them to stay away from the area
- Made of stainless steel arms attached to a U.V. protected polycarbonate base that prevent birds from landing
The above bird problem can happen anywhere – the key is to have access to the proper bird control products to rectify the situation and ensure the birds do not return and the patrons remain happy and healthy.