No-Knot Bird Netting is heavy duty, flame resistant polypropylene netting used to block birds from entering unwanted areas.
Bird Netting is the most efficient and effective method for excluding birds and is effective for all bird species. The netting creates a physical barrier to prevent birds from landing or nesting.
No-Knot Bird Netting has the longest guarantee on the market (10 years) and has been tested using both the ISO 1806 and 9001 Protocol Mesh Tests.
- ¾" mesh excludes all birds!
- Industry leading 10-Year Guarantee!
- #1 Specified by Architects!
- Easy to handle, soft on your hands!
- Super strong, light and easy to install!
- ISO 1806 Protocol Mesh Tested!
- Virtually invisible when installed!
- Each Net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse!
- Custom cuts available for same day shipping!
- Independent Strength Tested!
For custom No-Knot Netting sizes please call our office at 800-392-6915.
Bird Netting is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to sagging or drooping of the net, leading to gaps that birds can get in through.
We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off, and the net attached to this cable. Bird-B-Gone offers a complete line of hardware to accommodate any netting job.