Garden Bird Netting is light-weight plastic mesh net used to temporarily protect fruit trees, blueberry bushes, gardens, vineyards, eaves and other areas from pest birds.
- Starting at $44.95 for the 3/4" mesh 14' x 100'
- Available in ¾”, ½”, and ¼” mesh; variety of sizes to match the area being treated
- Ideal for vines, bushes, plants, orchards, and small trees
- Seals out pest birds from other property areas too (like eaves)
- Creates a protective micro-climate for plants in hot or cold areas
- Fabricated of durable, long lasting UV-protected polypropylene
- Virtually Invisible
- Environmentally friendly--made from FDA sanctioned resin
- Strong/lightweight and easy to handle
- UV stabilized to endure months of sun and rain
- Available in bulk rolls or piece sizes; easily cut to size
- Covered by Bird B Gone’s 1-year guarantee
Ultra Net Garden Bird Netting is lightweight bird netting made from durable, U.V. protected polypropylene. The plastic mesh netting comes in three different mesh sizes: ¾”, ½”, and ¼” and a variety of cuts to match the area being treated.
Ultra Net is available in bulk sizes, is lightweight and easy to work with.Learn More
Why You Need Garden Netting
Many gardeners and growers are often frustrated when the plants they’ve nurtured throughout the year are repeatedly attacked by pest birds. It’s not uncommon for entire crops of robust fruits and vegetables to be totally destroyed in a matter of days by flocks of invading birds. Bird pests, like crows, will devour freshly planted sweet corn seeds and other vegetables. Crowned sparrows, finches, and robins can quickly lay waste to an entire vegetable crop, pecking holes and damaging plants until they are virtually inedible. Small fruit trees (like peach and apricot) are also vulnerable to pest birds. Some birds will even dig up and eat vegetable seeds before they’re given the opportunity to sprout. Pest birds also have a nasty habit of nibbling on tiny sprouts, destroying them before they can produce fruit. Losses due to pest birds can be frustrating and very costly, considering the time and energy you put into your crops.
Garden Netting Creates a Physical Bird Barrier
Garden netting is a highly effective bird deterrent recommended by bird control experts. Garden Netting creates a temporary physical barrier that keeps birds from getting at fruit and vegetable plants, fruit trees, berry bushes, gardens, vineyards, eaves and other areas. Without effective bird netting, pest birds will continue to attack and destroy your fruits and vegetables.
Garden Netting is Humane and Cost Effective
Garden netting is the low cost, low profile solution to pest birds, yet it allows sunshine, fresh air and rainfall to fully benefit every plant. Garden Netting solves the bird pest problem effectively and humanely. There’s no need to resort to avicides (bird poisons); traps, or other lethal means (not a good idea, since many birds are protected by local, state and federal laws).