Heavy Duty Bird Netting is a heavy duty polyethylene bird net used to block birds from entering unwanted areas. The bird netting is made from a U.V. stabilized mesh and is available in stock sizes and custom cuts. This 1-1/8" bird net can cover an area of 625 square feet. Bird Net 2000.
- Has the longest guarantee on the market - 10-years for black netting, 3-years for white and stone netting!
- Our 1 1/8" mesh is quality tested using ISO 1806 and 9001 Mesh Test Protocols.
- 1-1/8" bird net is effective for starlings, pigeons and larger birds!
- Affordable...the Strongest Bird Netting at THE LOWEST PRICE!
- Industry leading 10-Year Guarantee!
- #1 Specified by Architects!
- ISO 1806 Protocol Mesh Tested!
- U.V. Stabilized - Rot Proof - Water Proof!
- Flame Resistant - 250 Degree Melt Point!
- "Sub-Zero" Stable...Non-Conductive!
- Stock Sizes and Custom nets up to 200 feet in length or width!
- Virtually invisible – available in 3 colors to blend in with the area of installation!
- Each Net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse!
- Custom cuts available for same day shipping!
- Independent Strength Tested!
Bird Net 2000 professional grade Bird Netting can be installed in commercial, industrial, and residential areas including:
- Airplane hangars
All bird species!
Heavy Duty Bird Netting is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to sagging or drooping of the net, leading to gaps that birds can get in through.
We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off, and the net attached to this cable. Bird-B-Gone offers a complete line of hardware to accommodate any netting job.