Migrate Goose Repellent is a non-toxic liquid goose repellent used to make grassy areas unpalatable to geese. The active ingredient in Migrate Goose Repellent is Methyl Anthranilate, a non-toxic grape extract proven to be effective in repelling pest birds.
- Goose repellent deters geese from parks, shorelines, golf courses, cemeteries, lawns, yards, landscaping, shrubs, or any grassy area
- Uses Methyl Anthranilate, a non-toxic grape extract registered with the EPA
- Will not harm people, animals, ducks or geese
- Discourages geese by irritating their trigeminal nerve & mucous membranes
- Run-off won’t contaminate the environment
- Cost Effective—one gallon of goose repellent treats 16,000 sq. ft.
- Easy to apply using standard hand sprayer
- Rain or sprinklers won’t wash the goose repellent away
- Available in one-gallon bottles or one case (four one-gallon bottles per case)
Migrate Goose Repellent is a non toxic food grade liquid repellent used to deter geese from outdoor areas.
Migrate is commonly applied where geese graze such as lawns and shrubs. The active ingredient in Migrate Goose Repellent is Methyl Anthranilate, a non toxic grape extract proven to be effective in repelling pest birds.
The extract irritates birds’ trigeminal nerve and mucous membranes through entry in the eyes, nose or mouth. Birds do not like the sensation caused by the extract and will take leave treated areas.