Shock Track is a discreet way to deter birds from landing or nesting. The low-profile design is ideal for use in areas where aesthetics are a concern. Shock Track measures ½” high, 1¾” wide and comes in 100’ rolls.
The track is available in four colors: grey, stone, black & terracotta. Shock Track is made from a flexible U.V. protected PVC base that can easily conform to curved or straight surfaces. The system is powered by an A.C. charger or solar charger.
- Humane, does not harm birds!
- Mild Electric Jolt Changes Bird Habits!
- Flow through design allows water to flow through the track, preventing “damming”
- Effective for small and large birds!
- “Anti-Arcing” design means the ultimate in safety!
- Available in 100’ kits complete with necessary hardware!
- Flexible – can bend side to side and up and down!
- Manufactured in the USA by Bird-B-Gone
- Lightweight flexible UV stabilized PVC – One 100 foot roll only weighs 15 lbs.
- Available in four colors – grey, stone, black & terracotta
Shock Track, electric bird repeller, is ideal for use in a multitude of applications where pest birds are landing:
- Parapet walls
- Flat or Curved surfaces
Shock Track is effective for all bird species including:
- Crows and more!
Shock Track is an electrical bird deterrent system that requires a general knowledge in electrical systems, and can be dangerous if not installed correctly. If you are not trained in installing Bird-B-Gone electric track deterrents, please call us at 800-392-6915 to have a bird control specialist help with the installation or direct you to an authorized installer.
If you have questions on installing this or any other Bird-B-Gone product, please call us at 1-800-392-6915