Are you ready for a flexible, waterproof, no mess, instant repair solution? The Bird B Gone Instant Repair Patch provide an instant and convenient repair solution that really lasts. The watertight seal and material flexibility enable the Instant Repair Patch to cover holes and gaps in a wide range of materials, no matter the shape or ridging. Bird B Gone's Instant Repair Patch is an FDA approved, waterproof, easy-to-use, multipurpose product that can instantly seal damaged surfaces. It can serve a wide range of industrial needs, from pest control management to automotive repair. Seal an opening where rodents are sneaking into a storage space, cover a leaking pipe line, seal a cracked radiator, or patch a broken roof in a pinch! This fast curing patch bonds in as little as five minutes to all surfaces except for Polypropylene, and is resistant to a range of chemicals, oils and solvents. It’s flexible, waterproof, weatherproof and UV resistant, and it doesn’t shrink or expand after application. It can be drilled, taped, sanded and painted less than an hour after it’s been cured, and it can resist temperature extremes from -40° C to 200° C, making the Bird B Gone Instant Repair Patch the most durable and hearty repair patch available for any industry. The possibilities are endless when it comes to this patch! Furthermore, our patch can repair minor pest entrance points on virtually any structure.
Compatible Materials Suited for the Instant Repair Patch
Once the patch is set and UV activated, the seal will permanently exclude birds and smaller pests from intrusion in these unwanted areas.
Features and Benefits
- No mixing, measuring or mess
- Flexible, waterproof, weatherproof and UV resistant
- Can be drilled, taped, sanded and painted in less than an hour after cured
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40° C to 200° C
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP)
- Fast curing: in as little as 5 min. depending on UV intensity