Heavy Duty Bird Net
Bird Net 2000 Bird Netting is the proven physical barrier deterrent that seals out pest birds from a wide range of structures, areas and venues. It provides a cost-effective and humane means of bird control for a variety of commercial and industrial environments. Ideal for keeping pest birds from roofs, warehouses, loading docks, airplane hangars, and other exposed or semi-exposed areas, Bird Net 2000 is the most frequently specified bird netting in architectural plans. By preventing the accumulation of bird droppings and nesting debris, Bird Net 2000 can significantly reduce the cost of cleanups, maintenance, and repairs caused by pest birds.
Bird Net 2000 is made to Endure Harsh Industrial Environments
- Specially fabricated of a tough UV-stabilized polyethylene mesh, Bird Net 2000 industrial strength bird netting is rot-proof, waterproof, and flame resistant.
- The netting is made up of six monofilaments, each 0.0012 thick and twisted together to produce a strong twine with 160-200 twists per meter.
- The durable netting is designed to perform as an effective bird deterrent through a wide range of temperatures—from -250F to +270F.
- Bird Net 2000 meets the requirement of ISO 1806 & 9001 Protocol Mesh Test for quality and mesh break strength.
- Each net is thoroughly inspected, tagged, and signed before leaving our warehouse.
- Bird Net 2000 is also non-conductive, which means it can be used around electrical systems and RF transmission systems without worrying about shorts or interference.
Once installed, Bird Net 2000 is virtually invisible. A wise investment in effective bird deterrence, Bird B Gone Bird Net 2000 is backed by an industry leading 10-Year Guarantee (for black netting). Combining high strength with a low price, Bird Net 2000 is surprisingly affordable and an exceptional value.
Bird Net 2000 Offers Stock Sizes and Custom Cuts to Fit Your Needs
Bird Net 2000 comes in several stock sizes, as well as custom cuts up to 200 feet in length or width. Same-day shipping is available even for custom cuts. This bird netting is also available in three different mesh sizes to effectively control the species of pest bird in the area where birds have become a problem. Choose the 2-inch mesh for seagulls and larger birds; 1-1/8-inch mesh for pigeons and crows; ¾-inch mesh for smaller birds like starlings and finches. If multiple bird species inhabit the area, we recommend the use of ¾-inch mesh as ¾-inch mesh bird net mesh is suitable for all bird species.
Installing Bird Net 2000
Bird Net 2000 is most effective as a barrier pest bird deterrent when it is installed properly. Proper installation is necessary to prevent sagging or drooping of the net, which can create gaps that will allow birds to get through. Bird B Gone recommends setting up a cable around the perimeter of the area being netted off; bird netting can then be attached to this cable. Bird B Gone offers a complete line of professional grade installation bird netting hardware to ensure the installation is fast, efficient and easy. Assistance is available for both the design and installation of your netting. Bird B Gone netting installations are guaranteed for two years.