No-Knot Bird Netting is often preferred over heavy-duty bird netting because it is soft on your hands. Our bird & pigeon netting has the longest guarantee on the market (10 years) and has been tested using both the ISO 1806 and 9001 Protocol Mesh Tests. Each bird net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse. Custom cuts available (100 sq ft. minimum)
No Knot Bird Netting Features and Benefits
- 3/4” mesh excludes all birds
- Super-strong, light and easy to install
- Easy to handle, soft on your hands
- UV stabilized, rot proof, and waterproof
- ISO 1806 and 9001 protocol tested; 40 lb. burst strength
- Multi-stranded polypropylene fiber
- High resistance to acids and alkalies; non-conductive
- Virtually invisible when installed
- #1 specified by Architects
Heavy-Duty Bird Netting is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to sagging or drooping of the net, leading to gaps that birds can get through. We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off and the net attached to this cable. Download the complete set of installation instructions. Refer to installation videos for additional support or contact our office at 800-392-6915.
If you need additional information to specify No Knot Bird Netting, please call us at 800-392-6915. Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects and system files are free to download in revit or dwg formats for use with all major BIM and CAD software including AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, ArchiCAD and others. By downloading and using any detailed content you agree to our terms and conditions.