Warehouses can experience several different bird control problems, most taking part on the exterior of the building and some occurring in the interior of the facility. Each situation requiring different set of solutions. For professional help, consult Bird B Gone’s team of bird control experts.
Bird Control for the Exterior Areas of a Warehouse:
If you are experiencing bird problems on the exterior of the warehouse pleases choose from one of the following areas of the building for detailed product recommendations.
Bird Control for the Interior of a Warehouse
Birds can be quite elusive after entering the inside of a warehouse or large box store, especially smaller birds such as sparrows. Vinyl Strip doors can be installed to prevent birds from entering the interior of the building. In the instance birds enter the building, traps and mist netting can be used to safely capture and release the birds outside.
Vinyl Strip Doors
- Stops birds from entering warehouses and other facilities with open bay doors
- Clear strips allow vehicles and personnel to easily passthrough
- Available in stock and custom sizes
Birds Nesting Inside the Warehouse Ceiling
Bird netting is the number one solution for birds nesting inside warehouse ceilings and rafters. It is highly recommended to have bird netting installed by bird control professionals to ensure a long lasting net system. Bird netting is suspended by anchors, cabling, and hog ring attachments.
3/4" Bird Control Netting
- Highly effective for All Bird Species
- Discrete and hard to notice when installed properly
- Protects product shipments from droppings
- Available in black, stone, and white color options
- Heavy Duty Bird Netting from Bird B Gone has 10-year product warranty
- Skill Level: professional installation is recommended
How to Get a Bird Out of a Warehouse Building
In the instance birds enter the building, traps and mist netting can be used to safely capture and release the birds in a safe location. These two methods are the safest ways to humanely remove birds stuck inside a warehouse. Bird B Gone has a selection of traps designed for pigeon and sparrow sized birds. Mist Net capture kits are used to entangle birds in the hairline mesh, then released outside.
Sparrow Sky Trap
- Designed specifically for capturing sparrows stuck inside warehouses
- Sky trap can be suspended and hung from high traffic areas
- Includes water and feed trays to attract birds
Pigeon Trap w/Shade, Food & Water Tray
- 12+ pigeon capacity trap
- Water container and feed tray to attract pigeons
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
Mist Net Capture Kit
- Included: Mist net, telescopic poles, hook attachments, magnet attachments, laser pointer, carrying foam case
- Mist net is made from hairline mesh
- Capture and release birds outside in safe locations
If you are unsure of which bird deterrents to install for your warehouse, please give our Bird Control Experts a call at 1-800-392-6915. Our team of experts are ready to identify the problem and help find the best possible solution for your warehouse.