Repeller 360° is a humane spinning visual bird deterrent used to prevent birds from landing. Covering areas up to 6 ft. in diameter, the Repeller 360° uses wind power to spin continuously and features reflective “predator eyes” at the end of each arm to confuse and scare birds from coming near the protected area. The spinning motion and reflective predator eye work together to keep birds away! Bird B Gone Repeller 360° is pre-assembled, easy to install, and can be used in a variety of settings including: boats, docks, biminis, light posts, air conditioner units, skylights, dock pilings, and more!
Repeller 360° Features and Benefits
- “Spinning” motion and reflective “predator eyes” work together to scare birds away and prevent birds from landing
- Wind powered; no electricity needed
- Reflective “Predator Eyes” on “Sails” help deter birds from the area
- Spins continuously to prevent birds from landing!
- Easy to install, easy to store
- Helps eliminate unsightly messes and stains caused by bird feces
- High wind tested - will not break or fall off in high wind areas.
- Humane and effective bird deterrent design
- Patented by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- Optional bases are available to secure the Repeller 360 to a variety of surfaces (sold separately).
Download the installation Instructions for the Repeller 360 bird deterrent. Installation and troubleshooting videos can be found below for detailed explanations of how to install the Repeller 360 unit, along with the optional bases sold separately.