Holographic Bird Repellent Gel
SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ is used to deter sparrows, pigeons, gulls, crows, starlings, woodpeckers, and other bird species from buildings and structures.
- Sight - Holographic reflection technology creates visual hot spots that scares birds away.
- Sense - When touched, birds do not like the sticky sensation on their feet, encouraging them to leave the area.
- Smell - Proprietary blend of ingredients creates an aroma that is unpleasant to birds making this an instinctive bird repellent gel.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for commercial and residential use
- Easy, economical, and effective
- Effectively deters all bird species*
- Protects edges, ledges, and more!
- Low-cost solution
- Tri-sensory bird repellent action
- Easy to install - no assembly required
- Humane - not harmful to birds
- U.V. protected - won’t degrade or discolor in sunlight
- Built-in glue troughs for better dish adhesion
- Product placement is fast and easy
- Increasing coverage is as simple as placing an additional dish
*To reduce hazards to legally protected species and to avoid noncompliance with Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act, follow all product installation instructions.
SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ is not recommended for vertical surfaces, for use in nesting or other heavy bird pressure situations. If your bird problem involves nesting birds or you have heavy bird pressure, contact our Bird Control Experts at 800-392-6915 to discuss the appropriate bird control solution for your pest bird problem.
SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ is not recommended for vertical surfaces, the remediation of nesting pest bird activity or other heavy bird pressure scenarios. Contact our Bird Control Experts at 800-392-6915 to discuss bird control solutions for your specific bird problem.
Prior to any bird control product installation, ensure surface area is properly cleaned and disinfected. Download complete installation instructions for additional information on surface preparation.
SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ may be used to deter pigeons, gulls, starlings and most bird species from buildings and other structures when used in accordance with instructions. SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ dishes may be applied to rooflines, ledges, signs, I-beams, railings, gutters, window sills, HVAC units, parapet edges, equipment, street lights, and other places where nuisance birds may congregate. Not for use around legally protected species in accordance with Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act. Application surfaces should be disinfected, clean, dry and void of bird droppings, dust or debris. If necessary, building repairs must be completed prior to product installation in order to provide a flat, uniform surface for best adhesion. SpectrumV™ Holographic Bird Gel™ dishes should be adhered with commercial-grade silicone adhesive or other commercial-grade removable adhesive. Always use PPE to protect yourself from diseases associated with animal waste and debris.
General Installation Instructions
- Remove dish cover
- Apply commercial-grade silicone adhesive (or other commercial-grade removable adhesive) along the built-in glue trough lines
- Press dish into place
Recommended dish placement is as follows:
Typical installation to ledges or surfaces 5” wide or less will have dishes spaced every 8”.
For surfaces and ledges greater than 5” in width, additional rows of dishes may be required. Bird species, behavior, flock size and building structure should all be considered when mapping out optimal dish spacing. Dish placement testing may be required to determine optimal spacing and quantity of dishes needed.
SpectrumV Holographic Bird Gel is a true bird gel which is viscous in nature. In the off chance the gel within the dish happens to shift during transit, a quick and easy fix is to use the dish lid to spread the gel back into the dish. The movement of the gel does not compromise the effectiveness of the product.