Features and Benefits
- Simple and cost-effective bird deterrent
- Flash Tape is specially designed to reflect sunlight and crackle in the wind.
- Creates an audio/visual distraction zone to scare birds away
- Made from commercial-grade mylar film
- Easy to install; can be cut into strips
- Non-sticky; 150’ x 2” wide roll
- Ideal for keeping pest birds away from fruit trees, gardens, vines, pool areas, patios, gazebos, overhangs, boats and more.
- Easily attached to branches, vines, plants, trellises, sprinkler risers, and other visible, elevated structures
Flash Tape is also among the easiest bird deterrents to install. The non-sticky, 1-inch wide tape comes in 50-foot rolls. Tape is easily attached to branches, vines, plants, trellises, sprinkler risers, or other elevated structures.
- Bird B Gone recommends using 2 foot long streamers in orchards and 10” streamers in vegetable rows or grapes, grouping the streamers every 10 feet in areas where birds frequent. You can also wrap the tape around the crop in long lengths.
- To protect grapes, attach Flash Tape strips to every second row of grape vines. Use two-foot streamers in orchards and 8- 10-inch streamers in vegetable rows. You’ll find Flash Tape to be highly effective against flocking birds that are prone to attack young seedlings, fresh germinating seeds, or ripening fruit.
Commercial Pricing Available: 800-392-6915
Complete Installation Instructions
Download Installation Instructions (PDF)