The best way to keep birds out of your Gutters is to act swiftly and prevent bird activity. Protecting your home from pest birds can be particularly difficult but possible with effective bird control for gutters. Birds look for high areas such as gutters to roost and perch. These areas provide vantage points for birds to scout for food, water, and look out for dangerous threats. Many times, unprotected gutters will lead to birds building nests, ultimately clogging drains.
Note: It is important to clean away nesting materials and droppings thoroughly before installation of products.
Bird Deterrents for Gutters
Installing bird deterrents for gutters can help prevent birds from perching on your property, preventing further unwanted bird activity. We have listed gutter deterrents such as bird spike and bird wire below. These deterrents will stop birds from landing on gutters.
Gutter Bird Spikes
- Effectively stops pigeons, seagulls and similar sized birds from landing on gutters
- 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects and U.V. breakdown
- Easily installed on gutters up to 3/4” thick
- Does not harm birds
Bird Wire Gutter Clamps
- Bird Wire Gutter Clamps allow Bird Wire systems to be installed on gutters
- Effectively stops pigeons and seagull sized birds from perching on gutters
- Fits on gutters up to 3/4" thick
- Wind powered visual bird deterrent scares birds away from Gutters
- Made from aluminum and durable plastic
- Highly reflective material mimics predators signaling danger in the area
- Screw or glue down to roof in close proximity gutters
Bird Repellents for Gutters
Bird Repellents such as Avian Block Pouches can be used to repel birds. Avian Block uses passive grape seed extract sent technology to discourage bird activity in and around gutters. Pairing visual deterrents with a repellent will increase chances of repelling pest birds from your gutters.
Avian Block Repellent Pouches
- Safe and easy to hang around gutters
- Uses passive grape seed extract sent technology to discourage bird activity in and around gutters
- Each pouch covers 10-ft diameter area.
- Effective for all birds
Bird Chase Super Sonic
- Plays recorded bird distress calls to signal birds to flee area
- Covers up to one acre
- Optional additional speaker sets available
- Adjustable volume settings
- 22 recorded bird species
If you are unsure of which products to use for your gutters, please give our Bird Control Experts a call at 1-800-392-6915. Our team of experts are ready to identify the problem and help find the best possible solution for your gutters.