Bird B Gone Pigeon Spikes are an effective, humane, maintenance-free permanent bird control solution that deters pest birds from landing and roosting on your home, building or other structure. Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes create an uneven surface preventing birds from landing on flat or curved surface areas encouraging them to fly to a different spot. Ideal for use on roof peaks, ledges, roof-lines, parapet walls, eaves, I-beams, windowsills, light posts, signs, and more.
|Ledge Size||Suggested Spike Width|
|1" - 2" width||1" width|
|2" - 4" width||3" width|
|4" - 6" width||5" width|
|7" - 9" width||8" width|
* Wider ledges may require multiple rows of bird spike strips. Install bird spike strips with 1 in overlap.
Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes Features and Benefits
- #1 specified pigeon spike by architects, contractors and government agencies
- Industry leading guarantee of 10-years
- Virtually invisible; will fit any contour - can safely bend 360 degrees!
- Pigeon spikes are easy to install; can be glued, screwed or tied down
- Humane, will not harm birds
- Low cost, maintenance-free
- Weatherproof design will not rust; will not break
- Available in 1 in., 3 in., 5 in., 8 in. widths for maximum coverage
- Patented crush and bend design so stainless steel spikes will not fall out
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two-foot sections significantly reduce installation time
- Ideal for use on ledges, roof peaks, I-beams, parapet walls, conduits, signs, flat or curved surfaces
- Manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- 10-year guarantee against manufacturer defects and defects caused by U.V. breakdown
Each Bird B Gone stainless steel pigeon spike strip comes pre-assembled in two-foot sections and can be glued, screwed or tied down to most surfaces. Read and follow all instructions prior to installation.
The first step prior to installing bird spikes is to clean and dry the area where bird spikes will be installed. Due to the infectious diseases associated with bird feces and debris, be sure to use extreme care when removing nests and bird droppings. Visit Bird Control Safety for additional information on how to safely clean up bird droppings and disinfect the area prior to installation.
Surface should be clean and dry before installation. Select width of bird spike based on surface to be covered. For permanent placement, glue, screw, or tie down bird spike strips in conjunction with an outdoor construction grade adhesive. Stainless steel bird spike rods should overhang the outer edge by a minimum of 1/2". Stainless steel bird spike rods should be no more than 1" from the back wall to prevent smaller birds from landing between the bird spikes and the back wall. Wider ledges may require multiple rows of pigeon spike strips. Install bird spike strips with 1" overlap.
- Secure pigeon spikes with proper screws and adhesive.
- Wood surface area: bird spikes can be secured with wood screws
- Concrete, brick, or steel surface areas - use outdoor construction adhesive
- One caulking tube of adhesive should cover approximately 20 ft of pigeon spike installation
- Whenever possible, we suggest screwing or bolting down bird spikes in conjunction with the use of an outdoor construction adhesive
Bird B Gone's Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are specified by more Government Agencies, Architects and Engineers than any other bird control products in the industry. If you need additional information, please call us at 800-392-6915.
Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects and system files are free to download in revit or dwg formats for use with all major BIM and CAD software including AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, ArchiCAD and others.
By downloading and using any detail content you agree our terms and conditions.