Commercial Pricing available by calling our office at 800-392-6915.
Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent deters pest birds including pigeons, sparrows, gulls and geese, from roosting or congregating in small outdoor areas.
The system includes a reusable dispenser that passively distributes Methyl Anthranilate (MA) into the air, a substance that irritates the birds’ receptors associated with taste and smell.
Smells that Repel Birds
MA drives birds crazy, but people and other animals don’t sense anything other than a mild grape smell. This makes Bird-Out the perfect bird control solution for areas such as decks, patios, garages, and other outdoor areas. Bird-Out is only for outdoor use and in buildings with openings that permit bird access.
- The only thing you’ll notice is the distinct absence of birds.
Coverage & Placement
Simply mount the dispenser in a discreet location, lift the cover and insert a cartridge containing a powerful 20% concentration of (MA), replace the cover, and walk away. Each cartridge will repel birds from a 20’x 20’ x 20’ area (8,000 cu. ft.) for approximately 60 days.
- Place additional dispensers at 20’ intervals as needed for extra protection.
- Additional cartridges come in packs of 2 or 6, so you can always have a replacement handy.
Prepping the Area
To increase your chances of success, prep the area. Remove sources of food and water, clean and sanitizes evidence of prior nesting material and remnants of bird droppings.
If bird pressure is medium to heavy, it is recommended to use Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent in conjunction with other solutions such as sound or visual deterrents or barriers such as spikes or netting.
Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent really is the easy way to keep birds away.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Versatile. Ideal for residential, commercial, and agricultural use.
- Low cost. No batteries required.
- Simple to use. It’s as easy as lifting the dispenser cover and popping in a fresh cartridge once every 60 days.
- Effective. Successfully deters pest birds
- Humane. MA or grape seed extract does not harm birds in any way. It’s a smell that repels birds.
- Easy to install. The dispenser can be mounted on any vertical surface. No assembly is required.
- Easy to maintain. Cartridge replacement is fast and easy.
- Scalable. Increasing coverage is as simple as installing additional dispensers.
- Virtually invisible. The dispenser doesn’t need to be seen to work.
- Non-conductive. Does not interfere with electrical or communication transmissions.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only as directed on label. This product cannot be applied in areas when non-target birds or Threatened or Endangered Birds may be present. Do not apply directly to water, such as lakes, reservoirs, ponds, streams and canals; however, overspray to water bodies can be expected with proper use of this product.
This product is currently going through EPA registration and may not be available for immediate sale in all states.
Bird-Out is NOT for sale in:
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
Installation videos can be seen below for detailed explanations for residential and commercial applications.
- Select an area to mount the passive air dispenser. It should be in close proximity to the problematic area. Areas with active air flow work the best.
- Prep the surface area before installing the dispenser using an alcohol wipe.
- Remove the protective layer from the double-sided adhesive foam pad and stick the dispenser to the wall.
- Attach the dispenser to the wall using a screwdriver and screws to secure it. Drywall anchors are included and should be used when applicable.
- Press the button at the base of the dispenser and unlock the cover.
- Lift the cover of the dispenser so it snaps into place.
- Place the open cartridge on the base until it snaps and close the cover.
- Place dispensers every 20 feet for best results.
- Replace cartridges every 60 days.