Using a unique patent pending formula, Avian Migrate irritates the birds’ mucous membranes causing them to avoid the area. The repellent also contains a special colorant that is visible only to the birds. The color lets them know that the area has been treated and teaches them to stay away in the future. Avian Migrate can either be sprayed or fogged for desired effect.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps property clear of goose and bird droppings
- Non-hazardous; will not harm birds
- Utilizes active ingredient, Methyl Anthranilate, a non-toxic food-grade ingredient which exceeds US food Chemical Codex specifications
- Best applied with spray equipment such as garden sprayers or foggers
- Contains a breakthrough technology that uses a special colorant, visible only to birds, that let them know that the area has been treated. This teaches unwanted birds to stay away in the future
- Does not harm grass, shrubs and other vegetation and is not easily rinsed away by rain or sprinklers
- The ingredients in Avian Migrate are “Generally Regarded As Sage or GRAS by the US Food and Drug Administration and are “earth friendly” (EPA registration #91897-4)
- Avian Migrate™ Goose and Bird Repellent is non-toxic and will not harm vegetation.
Download Product Label (PDF)
Safety Data Sheet
Download Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
General Migrate Tips
Download General Migrate Tips (PDF)