Our 2” Bird Net 2000™ is best used for excluding pigeon-sized birds or larger. This netting creates a physical barrier so birds can no longer nest or perch. Bird B Gone netting carries an industry leading guarantee of 10 years (black netting). We offer a complete line of professional grade installation hardware to suit any job.
Our in-house team of Bird Control Experts are happy to assist with planning your next bird netting installation. The bird netting is made from a UV stabilized mesh and is available in stock sizes and custom cuts.
Features and Benefits
- Permanently excludes pest birds
- 2" bird net is effective for pigeons, seagulls or larger birds
- Our 2" mesh is quality tested using ISO 1806 and 9001 mesh test protocols
- Industry leading 10-year guarantee!
- #1 specified bird net by architects and government agencies
- UV stabilized - rot proof - waterproof
- Flame resistant - 250 degree melt point
- "Sub-Zero" stable, non-conductive
- Stock sizes and custom nets up to 200 feet in length or width
- Virtually invisible when installed
Each Net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse!
Custom cuts available for same day shipping! Contact our office at 800-392-6915 for details.
Bird Netting is most effective when installed properly. Download the complete set of installation instructions. Refer to installation videos for additional support or contact our office at 800-392-6915.
Bird B Gone's Heavy Duty Bird Netting is specified by more Government Agencies, Architects and Engineers than any other bird control products in the industry. If you need additional information, please call us at 800-392-6915.
Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects and system files are free to download in revit or dwg formats for use with all major BIM and CAD software including AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, ArchiCAD and others.
By downloading and using any detail content you agree our terms and conditions.