Bird B Gone’s Manual Hog Ring Tool is a durable hand held tool, made for precision net installations. The ergonomic design allows installers to crimp hog rings on small and large net projects without slowing down. The manual hog ring tool’s nonslip grip allows for added security when making precision net installs. Hog ring tools are commonly used to attach netting to cable perimeters, attach net zippers and patch small tears in netting. This tool fits a hog ring magazine size of 50 rings. Note: For use with manual bird net hog rings BNHRS and BNHRG only.
Key Points and Benefits
- Durable, compact and easy to store
- Nonslip grip and ergonomic design
- Used to attach netting to the perimeter cable
- Patch small tears in netting
- Fits magazine of 50 hog rings
- For use with manual bird net hog rings BNHRS and BNHRG only