Our bird control experts have recommended the best products to help keep birds off your windowsills. Below we have divided products to stop pigeon sized birds and deterrents for smaller birds such as sparrows. Smaller birds are agile and are able to defeat products that are designed for larger birds such as pigeons.
Windowsill Deterrents for Pigeons
These windowsill bird deterrent products prevent pigeon sized birds from perching comfortably on flat surfaces. Bird Spikes and Bird Wire are two very effective products designed to stop pigeon sized birds or larger.
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes
- 10-year warranty against UV breakdown
- Widths: 3-in, 5-in and 8-in
- Box Sizes: 10-ft, 24-ft, and 50-ft
- Each 2-foot section of spike can break into smaller sections
- Installation: Glue or screw down to windowsill
- Low profile stainless steel posts and thin wire system
- Screw down bases to windowsill
- Thin wire prevents pigeons from landing on window ledge
Windowsill Deterrents for Small Birds (sparrow sized)
The following deterrents prevent small birds such as sparrows from perching on windowsills.
SpectrumV Bird Gel Dishes
- Easy to glue down gel dishes to flat surfaces
- Stops All Bird Species; small medium and large
- Gel uses site, sense and smell to repel birds
- Replace every couple months
Bird OFF Gel
- Smell and Sticky feeling discourages birds from windowsills
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Apply with caulking gun in 3” zig zag pattern
- Available in 10 oz. caulking tubes
- Not for use on porous or vertical surfaces
Are Birds Flying into Your Windows?
We have a blog post covering this exact topic.
Read About: How to Stop Birds from Flying into Windows [Simple Effective Solutions]
If you are unsure of which bird deterrents to install on your windowsill, please give our Bird Control Experts a call at 1-800-392-6915. Our team of experts are ready to identify the problem and help find the best possible solution for your windows.