You have no items to compare.
Getting Rid of Pest Geese
If your golf course, commercial park or greenbelt is near a pond, lake or other body of water, pest geese can pose a number of problems. Besides their noise and aggressive behavior (geese have been known to attack passersby—especially small pets and children), the average Canada goose can produce one to two pounds of droppings every day. Fail to remove these droppings and they will quickly saturate an entire area with an unpleasant odor. Geese can also be quite destructive, trampling and destroying flowerbeds and other delicate plants. Finally, goose droppings often carry diseases, which can contaminate ponds and other decorative water features on commercial, residential or municipal property.
The use of poisons, pellet guns, firearms and other lethal means to get rid of geese is illegal. Canadian Geese are protected under the Federal Migratory Bird Act of 1918, so you can’t kill or harm a goose, or damage or move its eggs or nest without a Federal permit. Bird B Gone offers a number of effective and humane ways to get rid of pest geese:
Migrate Goose Repellent is a non-toxic liquid goose repellent used to make grassy areas unpalatable to geese. The active ingredient in Migrate Goose Repellent is Methyl Anthranilate, a non-toxic grape extract proven to be effective in repelling pest birds.
- Goose repellent deters geese from parks, shorelines, golf courses, cemeteries, lawns, yards, landscaping, shrubs, or any grassy area
- Uses Methyl Anthranilate, a non-toxic grape extract registered with the EPA
- Will not harm people, animals, ducks or geese
- Discourages geese by irritating their trigeminal nerve & mucous membranes
- Run-off won’t contaminate the environment
- Cost Effective—one gallon of goose repellent treats 16,000 sq. ft.
- Easy to apply using standard hand sprayer
- Rain or sprinklers won’t wash the goose repellent away
- Available in one-gallon bottles or one case (four one-gallon bottles per case)
Availability: In stock
Avian Control™ is a non-toxic repellent that discourages geese and other birds from congregating on golf courses, parks, athletic fields, airports, vineyards and other areas where birds are grazing.
Using a unique patent pending formula, Avian Control irritates the birds’ mucous membranes causing them to avoid the area. Avian Control can either be sprayed or fogged for desired effect.
Availability: In stock