Featuring 3 modes of operation, Solar Yard Shield™ is the most versatile and effective bird and animal repellent on the market! Unlike other pest repellents that only offer one repellent mode, Solar Yard Shield™ offers three pest repellent modes to ensure your property is protected from birds, rats, dogs, cats, fox, snakes, and more!
Audible – the audible mode uses a series of 7 different pre-recorded sounds that appeals to birds’ and animals’ auditory sense warning them of danger. Birds and many other pests hear at the same level of humans and therefore do not respond to ultrasonic devices. This mode the perfect solution for deterring pest birds like pigeons.
Ultrasonic – the ultrasonic mode uses a selectable scale of ultrasonic and infrasonic waves allowing you to set the frequency for the desired pest you wish to deter.
Combined – the combination mode uses both audible noises and ultrasonic and infrasonic waves to detect various unwanted pests and maximize effectiveness.
In addition, Solar Yard Shield offers night time protection. The built-in light sensor automatically switches the unit to LED lights only for continuous property protection.
For best results, Solar Yard Shield™ can be hung or inserted into the ground using the ground stake provided. This unit is perfect for those needing a solution to deter various types of pests.
Features and Benefits
- Low-cost solution for deterring various types of birds, animals, and pests
- Ultrasonic and sonic modes to maximize effectiveness
- Night time operation in any mode
- Solar powered – can be used in any location that receives sunlight
- Infrared motion sensor activated
- Adjustable ultrasonic range – set frequency to desired pest
- Features 7 rotating audible sounds
- Outdoor use; weatherproof
- Easy to operate; humane
- Includes four AA rechargeable batteries and garden stake (11.875” tall)
- Designed for long-term use
Ideal for use in
- Open Patios
Commercial Pricing Available: 800-392-6915
Complete Installation Instructions
Download Installation Instructions (PDF)