Features and Benefits of AVIX Autonomic Mark II
- Remote control
- It is possible to view the system status via the Status & Control app by AVIX and switch it ON/OFF remotely. A user can also receive push notifications on their phones or by email if the unit is disconnected from power. Through the advanced AVIX Connect tool, it is possible to track the system’s operating hours using a Bluetooth connection. This allows the user to check if the laser is performing the way it should without visiting the customer’s location. This way, errors are tracked down quickly from any location, reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Connect wirelessly
- A Bluetooth connection can be made between the AVIX Connect application and the AVIX Autonomic. A user can configure the AVIX Autonomic, change settings, update the system and check the system status with the AVIX Connect application. The application is available for such mobile device operating systems as Android and iOS.
- Get excellent customer service
- The bird repelling capabilities of AVIX systems and general services are continuously being improved. The AVIX Autonomic is designed to be customized, giving it the ability to adapt to the customer’s needs. It is also made to be ready for future upgrades and updates via the AVIX Connect application. Service Level Agreement (SLA) allows an extended warranty and guarantees that customers get the best quality at all times.
- Modular Design
- Components of the AVIX Autonomic can easily be replaced, minimizing downtime.
To learn more about how this laser bird deterrent system can be adapted to your environment, call our Bird Control Experts today at 800-392-6915.