- Creates cable tension for net installation
- 10 per pack
- Galvanized or Stainless Steel
- Small Turnbuckle for cable runs under 25'
- Medium Turnbuckle for cable runs 25'-75'
- Large Turnbuckle for cable runs over 75'
Turnbuckles are most commonly used to create tension on cable systems by tightening the body of the turnbuckle to prevent sag or drooping of the wire. Creating tension on a cable system is fundamental to a proper net installation. Bird B Gone Turnbuckles come in galvanized or stainless steel material and are offered in three sizes; Small for runs under 25’, Medium for runs 25’-75’ and Large for runs over 75’. Available 10 buckles per pack in hook and eye configuration.