The Hawk Decoy is ideal for protecting open outdoor spaces such as gardens, backyards, balconies/patios, boats, overhangs, under eaves, and rooftops. The life like painted features and menacing look add to the overall effectiveness. The Hawk Decoy can be hung from rope or twine, weighted down, or simply placed in affected areas.
The Bird B Gone Hawk Decoy is made of a durable plastic, designed for outdoor use, and can be mounted on patio covers, rooftops, boat canvases, and other flat surfaces. Open bottom tab of Hawk Decoy and fill with sand (not included) to weight. Hang the Hawk Decoy using the convenient loop at the top of the decoy or simply place the decoy in the affected area. It can be helpful to move the position of your hawk about once a week.
Features and Benefits
- Economical humane bird control solution
- Hawks are the natural predator of pest birds – decoy scares birds away
- Lifelike and more effective than owl decoys
- The mock predator eye and shiny reflective surface work together appealing to birds visual sense
- Easy to install
- Effective for small and large pest birds!
- Open bottom tab and fill with sand to weigh down, or use loop at top to hang
Hawk Decoy is ideal for
- Balconies / Patios
- Under Eaves