This product is currently going through EPA registration and is for sale in most states (NOT FOR SALE IN CA, NY). Please contact our office at 800-392-6915 with any questions.
Avian Block™ is an aromatic bird repellent that uses passive scent technology to disperse Methyl Anthranilate (MA) into the air to effectively repel all birds from outdoor and semi-enclosed areas. Avian Block™ uses a bird aversion ingredient called Methyl Anthranilate (MA). MA is a naturally occurring, non-hazardous food-grade ingredient that is widely used in various industries to give products grape scent and flavor. Avian Block™ takes seconds to hang and requires no special tools for installation. Simply hang the pouch or block to keep nuisance birds at bay.
Avian Block™ is cost-effective, safe, easy to use; pouches will repel birds for up to 3 months depending on weather conditions. This product is suitable for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications.
Available in two versatile formulations: pouch and block. Keep nuisance birds away from commercial, agricultural and residential properties with Avian Block™.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use
- Low cost, effective, simple to use bird control system
- Effectively deters all bird species*
- Low-cost humane solution
- Does not harm birds, people, pets or animals
- Pouch or block placement is fast, easy
- Easy to install - no assembly required
- Non-hazardous bird repellent made from food-grade ingredients; EPA registered**
- Increasing coverage is as simple as placing an additional pouch or block
- Virtually invisible - doesn’t need to be seen to work
- Non-conductive - will not interfere with electrical or communication & transmissions
*To reduce hazards to legally protected species and to avoid noncompliance with Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act, follow all product installation instructions.
Avian Block is not recommended for use in nesting or other heavy bird pressure situations. If your bird problem involves nesting birds or you have heavy bird pressure, contact our Bird Control Experts at 800-392-6915 to discuss the appropriate bird control solution for your pest bird problem.
For complete directions, installation instructions, safety recommendations and use requirements, download the complete product label listed below.