Heavy Duty Bird Netting is a heavy duty polyethylene bird net used to block birds from entering unwanted areas. The Bird Netting is made from a U.V. stabilized mesh and is available in stock sizes and custom cuts. This 3/4" bird net can cover an area of 625 square feet. Bird Net 2000.
- Has the longest guarantee on the market - 10-years for black netting, 3-years for stone netting!
- Meets ISO 1806 & 9001 Protocol Mesh Test.
- 3/4" bird net is effective for all birds!
Heavy duty bird netting comes in Black and Stone. Bird-B-Gone also offers a complete line of bird net hardware for professional installation.
- Affordable...the Strongest Bird Netting at THE LOWEST PRICE!
- Industry leading 10-Year Guarantee!
- #1 Specified by Architects!
- ISO 1806 Protocol Mesh Tested!
- U.V. Stabilized - Rot Proof - Water Proof!
- Flame Resistant - 250 Degree Melt Point!
- "Sub-Zero" Stable...Non-Conductive!
- Stock Sizes and Custom nets up to 200 feet in length or width!
- Virtually invisible – available in 3 colors to blend in with the area of installation!
- Each Net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse!
- Custom cuts available for same day shipping! ♦ Independent Strength Tested!
Bird netting 3/4" mesh is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to sagging or drooping of the net, leading to gaps that birds can get in through.
We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off, and the net attached to this cable. Bird-B-Gone offers a complete line of hardware to accommodate any netting job.
Installation Instructions (PDF)
If you have questions on installing this or any other Bird-B-Gone product, please call us at 1-800-392-6915