If you own commercial or industrial property, chances are you've been exposed to the bad side of birds. These winged invaders have defaced and destroyed your property for years. Their bird droppings have covered your building and signage, blocked out skylights, reduced the efficiency of your solar panels, and seized up windows, doors, security cameras, rooftop ventilators and AC units. The cleanup and repair expenses have been mounting for years. And its always the same warning from cleanup and repair crews: You gotta get rid of these pest birds. Easier said than done, for you've tried everything to keep birds away noisemakers, water hoses, pellet guns, all without success.Take heart. The bird control experts at Bird-B-Gone have agreed to share their top 5 secrets for to keep birds away.
- Visual Bird Deterrents. These include Flash Tape, which crackles and reflects sunlight in the breeze to intimidate birds; the Scare Eye Diverter, a tear-drop-shaped iridescent foil banner emblazoned with a huge predator eye; and the Bird Scare Balloon, an inflatable ball that also has a big intimidating predator eye. Hung from elevated areas, you need only move them around from time to time to keep birds away.
- Sonic Bird Deterrent. This solar powered sound bird deterrent broadcasts pre-recorded distress and predator calls for as many as 22 different species of birds. The sounds resemble natural birdcalls so they won't bother humans. (This device is unlike ultrasonic units that emit high-frequency sounds birds cant hear.) Being solar powered means you can easily place it wherever pest birds gather.
- Stainless Steel Bird Spikes. The ultimate bird barrier, these spiked strips won't allow pest birds to perch or roost wherever they're installed. And they won't harm birds or maintenance crews. Fabricated of marine-grade stainless steel and embedded into a UV-protected polycarbonate base, high quality bird spikes will last for years outdoors. The spikes are crush-proof and easy to install using screws, glue or tie downs.
- Electric Track. These electrified tracks impart a harmless but unforgettable electric jolt to pest birds feet. Bird B Gone's Bird Jolt Flat Track measures just 1/4" at its highest point, so its virtually invisible. The track features a UV-protected PVC base that bends a full 360, so it can easily follow curved surfaces. Bird Jolt is the only electric track bird deterrent system with patented anti-arcing design to prevent track short outs. Its also the only system with patented glue troughs along the base to insulate the tracks conductors.
- Bird-Off GelTM. This gel gives off a scent that annoys bird pests, and the sticky sensation the gel imparts on their feet convinces them never to return. Easily applied in a zig-zag pattern using a standard caulking gun, a single application lasts up to one year.
Bird-B-Gone is the worlds largest manufacturer and distributor of bird control products, providing effective and humane solutions to a bird-free environment. The company provides advice, training and installation services for those who need help with these and other bird control measures.