Flash Tape Features and Benefits
- Simple and cost effective
- Flash Tape provides an effective, humane bird deterrent for an entire crop season
- Made from an iridescent red and silver Mylar film
- Flash Tape creates a visual and auditory distraction zone and is specially designed to reflect sunlight and crackle in the wind
- Ideal for keeping pest birds away from fruit trees, gardens, vines, pool areas, patios, gazebos, overhangs and boats
Flash Tape is a visual bird deterrent made from an iridescent red mylar film. Sold in a 3 pack. Each pack contains three rolls of 1" x 50' flash tape.
Flash Tape is also among the easiest bird deterrents to install. The non-sticky, 1-inch wide tape comes in 50-foot rolls. Tape is easily attached to branches, vines, plants, trellises, sprinkler risers, or other elevated structures.
Bird B Gone recommends using 2 foot long streamers in orchards and 10” streamers in vegetable rows or grapes, grouping the streamers every 10 feet in areas where birds frequent. You can also wrap the tape around the crop in long lengths.
To protect grapes, attach Flash Tape strips to every second row of grape vines. Use two-foot streamers in orchards and 8- 10-inch streamers in vegetable rows. You’ll find Flash Tape to be highly effective against flocking birds that are prone to attack young seedlings, fresh germinating seeds, or ripening fruit.