Heavy Duty Bird Netting is a heavy duty polyethylene bird net used to block birds from entering unwanted areas. The Bird Netting is made from a U.V. stabilized mesh and is available in stock sizes and custom cuts.
This 3/4" bird net can cover an area of 625 square feet.
Bird Net 2000:
- Has the longest guarantee on the market - 10-years for black netting, 3-years for stone netting!
- Meets ISO 1806 & 9001 Protocol Mesh Test.
- 3/4" bird net is effective for all birds!
Heavy duty bird netting comes in Black, Stone or White. Bird-B-Gone also offers a complete line of bird net hardware for professional installation.
- Affordable...the Strongest Bird Netting at THE LOWEST PRICE!
- Industry leading 10-Year Guarantee!
- #1 Specified by Architects!
- ISO 1806 Protocol Mesh Tested!
- U.V. Stabilized - Rot Proof - Water Proof!
- Flame Resistant - 250 Degree Melt Point!
- "Sub-Zero" Stable...Non-Conductive!
- Stock Sizes and Custom nets up to 200 feet in length or width!
- Virtually invisible – available in 2 colors to blend in with the area of installation!
- Each Net is thoroughly inspected, tagged and signed before leaving our warehouse!
- Custom cuts available for same day shipping! ♦ Independent Strength Tested!
Installation Instructions (pdf)
Bird Netting is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to sagging or drooping of the net, leading to gaps that birds can get in through.
We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off, and the net attached to this cable. Bird-B-Gone offers a complete line of hardware to accommodate any netting job.
If you have questions on installing this or any other Bird-B-Gone product, please call us at 1-800-392-6915